top of page
Come Sailing on Pigeon Lake
PLYC is a Sailing Club located on Pigeon Lake, in the heart of the Kawartha Lakes vacation area of Ontario, Canada.
We welcome individuals, couples and families with an interest in sailing. Boat ownership is not required, and we support new members in learning to sail. We have a lot of fun in the process!
PLYC offers a fantastic facility for sailing keel boats or smaller (but faster) M 16 Scows.
- Multiple DatesWed, Jun 14Kawartha LakesJoin us for our weekly Wednesday night race. There will be a trophy!
- Multiple DatesSat, Jun 17Kawartha LakesCome out and race for the trophy!
- Sat, Jul 01Kawartha LakesPotluck, and sailing by the light of the moon... and fireworks?
- Fri, Jul 07Kawartha LakesQuiz night with Lois!
- Fri, Jul 21Kawartha LakesA presentation by Jim Geddes
JOIN OUR CLUB
New members are always welcome!
Our club is most active during the sailing season from May to October, and we often try to organise a couple of social events during the off-season. Click below to find out what club membership has to offer.
bottom of page